.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Opening Ceremony

hmm, finally, I've become one of them, the growing breed of bloggers...... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em I say :)
I never believed in maintaining a blogspot since the first time I heard abt it. Reason being, personal thoughts and opinions ought not to be put out for all to see and read; or so I felt. Then again, after some thought (alot of thought actually..hehe) I decided a blogspot was a convenient way to get opinions on SOME matters, as well as maintain a personal webpage whereby friends could drop by and see how I was doing :)
I had this blogspot registered and stuff a looong time ago, but I never got round to moving to the next step...posting a blog :P
So here, finally, and quite fittingly, my 1st blog is about one of my greatest passions in life...sports...a floorball match......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home