.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The end is nigh.......

Raghuram came to my room today and went, "Man, you have sooo much stuff here".

I've heard that comment like a hundred times in the past 2 sems. Well, I've got one of the biggest rooms in RH, so I might as well make use of the space right?! I'm one for being prepared for every situation and being self-sufficient, so I pretty much have everything that I could possibly need while in hall. Anil says his room is bigger than mine. Not that it matters, but I say it only looks like that coz I've got way more stuff than him. But I like it this way, its totally cosy man! Thats why pple like to come to my room to watch movies and laze ard. Come to think of it, I think this room is way cosier than my room back at home :P Haha!
My dad had his own jibe at me.....he looked at the stuff I had and commented that I was comprehensively equipped to run my own home, and the only "item" missing was a wife.

But the problem is getting all this stuff back home in a month's time, when Uni life comes to an end for me. I reckon I better start shifting 'em little by little right now, or all this stuff is gonna clog my room back at home entirely if I shift them all at one go.

Hmmmm......speaking of Uni life coming to an end, thats less than a month away..... *shudder!* Its a pretty weird, nostalgic, bittersweet feeling. I could go on and on about the weird mixture of feelings..... but then I would never get to finish this blog & catch my precious sleep! As expected, there wld be those things that I wld miss, and those that I'd be glad not to have any memories whatsoever of. Its interesting how I feel so detached from a faculty community that I've been with for 4 whole years, whilst being so attached to a hall community that I've been with for barely a year. Somehow, I can't recall any pleasant or good memories, or friendships I'd want to treasure from my faculty. The extreme reverse applies for the year spent in Raffles Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home