.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Time travel

I was sifting through some old junk in some boxes stowed under my bed today. It was an activity destined to throw me spiralling back into time in phases. I travelled back to my college days in Wales when I stumbled upon a diary I kept while I was there. It was amusing to read my primitive manual blogging in my diary about the daily events, idiots in college, Cuban havana cigars, Scandinavian & Latin drinking parties, the crushes I had, sporting exploits with Bridgend Hockey Club and the college, etc. I started missing my friends from college. Awesome time I had there, with an awesome bunch of friends. Well, all good things come to an end, and at the end of the 2 years, I lost all my friends to geography, as we each made our way back to our own little corner in some obscure part of the globe. Geez....I miss college days...at least I've got my 10th yr reunion to look forward to in a couple of years' time. It'll be a blast seeing how each fellow has changed over the years....and whether any of the fire in each of them has mellowed.

That wasn't all that I found.......I also found my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles colouring book and sticker book from my primary school days :)

1 Comments:

Blogger No. 7 Man said...

hehe, like I told ya on msn, there's always room to learn new things abt the people we think we know so well ;)

November 25, 2005 11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home