.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy 21st Birthday Anil George Mathew!

Well well....look who's all grown up and an adult now :P
Its that mallu punk of a buddy of mine, Anil, from Edinburgh, Scotland...haha..
Well Anil, I wish you all the best in life as you enter this new phase in your life...premature adulthood...hehehe...but that doesn't mean you now have the license to let your already wild hormones run berserk dude! Keep a leash on it, aight? Too bad you ain't here for us to strip you, douse you in confetti & chilli sauce, and throw you out onto the UCC open carpark.....hehe......thank your lucky stars..

That said, the No.7 Man now proposes a toast..... to a good pal, and our friendship.

Take care buddy, and best wishes again.

p.s.: I'm really reeeaaalllly tempted to post a pic here of you that would have immense blackmailing potential, but I'm gonna exercise all the restrain I can possibly manage, and not make life too difficult for you...hahaha!

p.p.s: And while we're at birthday wishes, I might as well wish the mighty nation of India a Happy Independence Day as well! Be merry all Indians! Billa billa India!

7 Comments:

Blogger Anil Mathew said...

Dude, what can i say... I am touched that you have posted a message on your blog dedicated to me... I can't believe you remembered my birthday, so it has made my day a hell of a lot better... Anyway will chat to you sometime soon... Take care bro.
Peace!!!

August 15, 2005 10:40 pm  
Blogger Anil Mathew said...

Oh yeah thanks for not posting the pictures :-)!!!

August 15, 2005 10:41 pm  
Blogger Justin Ho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 15, 2005 11:19 pm  
Blogger No. 7 Man said...

hmmm, I have no idea why adipos deleted his comment, but anyway, Anil, you're welcome!!

August 17, 2005 11:35 pm  
Blogger Anil Mathew said...

go to google.com and type "Anil Mathew" and see what the first result is ;)!

October 15, 2005 9:15 pm  
Blogger No. 7 Man said...

Hahahaha!! I'm impressed! Its this blog entry of mine! The first page doesn't even have anything from your own blog :P
Looks like I helped make you famous, Mr Mathew. Now just stop for a sec and think abt how famous you'd have become if only I'd posted those pictures which I held back :P

October 16, 2005 3:02 am  
Blogger No. 7 Man said...

dude, I did a google on "Faizal Latiff" and I was shocked to find the top 3 and the 5th results mine, and 2 more within the 2nd 10 results. I'm impressed with google :P

October 16, 2005 3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home