.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am e-nnoyed

Do you feel annoyed when someone doesn't respond to your sms? Like when you send them one asking if they can make it for some appointment/rendezvous, and they don't even bother to reply to indicate whether they can/can't make it? If he/she cldn't reply immediately, he/she cld at least do it after a few hrs or at the end of the day right?

Leaves me wondering if the %^&$#@ even got the sms in the first place, so I make a call to check the next day. The %^&$#@ apologises for the lack of a response, claiming to have been very busy; and the cycle resumes itself the next time I send an sms to the same person. Fed up, I decide that I'm not sending anymore smses to this %^&$#@. If I had the power to, I'd much rather take a real big e-stone and e-throw it at them thru some big attachment in some e-mail.........grrrrr.........

4 Comments:

Blogger cLaRe said...

ah lame leh! "e-nnoyed"!? haha %^&$#@ really pissed fuzzy wuzzy ~

April 16, 2006 3:38 pm  
Blogger No. 7 Man said...

actually i am feeling a little lame limping ard with my knee injury...haha...ya man, I'd like to give %^&$#@ a lesson in replying to smses free of charge. But %^&$#@ is not a person, its a category of pple :P

April 16, 2006 10:18 pm  
Blogger Vic! said...

hey fuzz i totally agree with u!! not say i have a short temper but things like these irritate me as hell!!! haha..cheerios

April 27, 2006 4:00 pm  
Blogger No. 7 Man said...

yo vic! good to know I at least found someone who shares my sentiments and doesn't think its "lame" like a certain JBW :P :P :P

April 28, 2006 12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home