.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rising from the dead......

I can't believe this is actually happening....but yeah..it is....

This blog just rose from the dead almost 2 yrs since it last saw any action.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
....... and my oh my, how time flies. I'll be clearing the cyber-cobwebs in this old barn and start clocking some posts.

Its good to be back here. A channel to dissipate some of the emotions that overflow from the heart and into the mind.


P.S.: While I was resurrecting this, I did some snooping ard and realised Anil's blog hasn't seen any action since the last time I saw it too. His last post was a decent 2yrs plus ago. Krazi's blog doesn't even exist anymore! But knowing her, she just probably shifted it elsewhere or gave it another name. Gotta find it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home